Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Introduction

I don't know how you found my blog but I am glad you're here. I'm writing this blog as a way too promote my music. I will share my newest music, videos, ideas, thoughts and maybe reveal a few musically secrets with you all. A few things about me since you were wondering. I'm from Miami, Florida; born in Little Haiti (Sabal Palm) and raised in North Miami Beach. I've been rapping since 16 and have made 4 albums since I started with the most recent being Flawed Focus Volume 1.

I've performed all over Florida from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando, Tallahassee, Jacksonville and I've meet a lot of cool people a long the way. I took a nice break from music because I was tired of dealing with the bullshit that comes with trying to get your music heard. However a lot of personal tragedies in 2007-2008 led me back to the only thing that give me a chance to say what I feel. I never intended for Flawed Focus to be a commercial album or nothing but everyone who heard the CD gave me positive feedback.

So I decided to give this music thing another try because I know my music is unique. If you want to get in contact with me hit me up through the following.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/fliteteamhaze
Email: 2dacrib@gmail.com

Haze
"Take Off or Get Lost"

No comments:

Post a Comment